Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kicking the Series 7's Behind

I'm going to let one of our happy Series 7 customers write this blog post. In case you're thinking that passing the Series 7 is "impossible," see what my man Danny has to say below:

Robert;
I just passed the Series 7 yesterday (Nov 2nd) and I wanted to thank you for your assistance. I've been sitting in on your free Friday webinars and they have been extremely helpful. Perhaps they were the key to me getting a 93% on the test!Your willingness to share your expertise and personal passion for this material is very uplifting, during a period of time when we (the test takers) are stressing out. You bring a level of reality to the material and your practical examples based on your real life experiences is very helpful. Keep it up, I'm off to the 66 now and will continue on the calls, I do enjoy them.

Danny Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment